We are very excited to be kicking off the 2020 season on June 13 and 14 at R Bar B! We can’t wait to see you. In order to comply with state and county guidelines and for the health and safety of our competitors, we’re doing things a little different for these events. We ask that you follow these social distancing guidelines if you are planning to attend.
- We are REQUIRING that exhibitors pre-register online for these two events (register for each event separately). You can still pay when you get there and you will still need to sign a release form when checking in. If you are paying by check, you'll need 2 separate checks as we have 2 separate event hosts. If you don’t have online access, you can text your registration info to 913-837-6034 by Thursday, June 11.
- We are requesting that you renew your membership or join online prior to attending the race.
- Exhibitors will take their payment and signed release form to the registration table to check in. When waiting in line, observe social distancing guidelines. Please do not congregate near the registration table or concession area. Only one person per family should come to the registration table to pay/check-in. The Event Secretary will also be available Friday evening to take payments/release forms. You can print a copy of the Release Form here.
- Please observe social distancing guidelines of 6 feet as much as possible and be mindful of respecting others’ space. Spectators beyond immediate family of exhibitors at these two events are discouraged. If you are ill or have been recently ill, please DO NOT attend these events and put others at risk. Exhibitors and spectators/family members attend at their own risk.
- Wearing of a mask is welcome, but not required. Please wash your hands frequently and refrain from shaking hands or hugging other individuals. Hand sanitizer will be available in areas around the concessions and registration table.
- Exhibitors that are planning to camp overnight should also plan to observe the 6-foot distancing guidelines during non-event times and be mindful of respecting others’ space. Organizing potlucks between campers is discouraged.
We realize that these guidelines may seem extreme, but we really want to make sure everyone stays healthy and we can continue to have events throughout the season. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we all try to make the best of an unusual situation.